Weather Info

Click for Goldendale, Washington Forecast

Saturday, November 15, 2008

UFOs

To a quilter a UFO is an UnFinished Object, not something floating in the sky. My UFOs include Garden Favorites, a Debbie Mumm block-of-the-month. Um-hmm, if you do NOTHING else! It's from 2007 and I'm on Block Seven. I'm also working on Vintage Memories. It will be just the quilt top and a backing for a new cover for our duvet. I wanted one that looked like a quilt but couldn't find one so am making my own. Each of the grandchildren will get a quilt from Grandma. I'm on the second one. She wants a black/white cat in the center of hers. I have some scraps of black washable velvet that I want to use to make the cat soft. And, of course, Christmas gifts. Those will be secret until AFTER the holiday.

It's showing the promise of another beautiful day here in eastern Washington. Cool, however. Winter is shoving Fall out of the way. Winter is never fun on The Farm. Can you say, messy and muddy? More time away from quilting due to more HOUSEWORK. That's a nasty nine-letter word! Nearly as bad as COOKING! Those all take time away from QUILTING.

Thankful for:

Saturday
Granddaughter #2 is visiting for the weekend
No SNOW...yet

No comments:

Post a Comment