Weather Info

Click for Goldendale, Washington Forecast

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Roasted Veggies

This is a wonderfuf way to use up those fall veggies. Simple too. On of my main requirements. Martha I ain't! More like Rachel. I CAN do Martha, just don't want to take the time. Anyway, here it is.

Chunk up whatever veggies you have. Today mine is pumpkin, butternut squash, red potatoes, rutabaga and turnip. I think that's all. That's just to give you an idea of what all you can use. Oops, I forgot to add a quartered onion and some carrots. In too big of a hurry. Haven't put it in the oven yet so I can go add those. Put all your veggies in a large bowl and add 3 tbs EVOO (extra vergin olive oil for those of you who don't watch Rachel), salt, and rosemary. I know I have Rosemary SOMEWHERE but she's in hiding so I used something else. Mix and place on a parchment paper covered baking sheet. Bake at 450, 45-50 minutes, or until done.

Quick and healthy to boot. Enjoy

Thankful for:

SUNSHINE
My dog
My family

No comments:

Post a Comment