Weather Info

Click for Goldendale, Washington Forecast

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Quilt goof-ups

Mercy! It's Tuesday evening already! I would have had Quilt #1 top all done, but I've been having some sort of block. (No pun intended!) I keep sewing the block together wrong. They are set on point and it's driving me to distraction. UGH! How frustrating. Can I cry now?

So I sewed a couple of criss-cross coasters instead. I'll rip the necessary blocks apart this evening while I watch TV with one eye LOL At this point I just want to be done with that quilt. I porbably need to take a day off from sewing and go to the fabric store !

DH is cutting some blocks to raise my sewing/cutting table up higher to save my poor achey-breaky back. Sorry Billy. Just couldn't resist.

Today's Thankfulness

No rain
Stayed home and sewed
No snowmen in my yard LOL