Weather Info

Click for Goldendale, Washington Forecast

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

ABC'S ABOUT ME

 

About Me ABC's



Age:63 Bed Size: Queen bed with pillow top mattress Chore You Hate:Washing windows. Dogs: Mini Doxie, DaisyEssential Start of Your Day:Reading my Bible Favorite Color: Most any shade of blue  Gold or Silver: Silver Height: 5'2" Instruments You Play: Clarinet, Organ, Piano  Job Title: Mom and Grammie. Kids:3 and they've given me 6 GRANDS Live: Washington, USA Mom's Name: Julia Ruth (she hates it!) Nicknames: Tootie, when I was a child. Overnight Hospital Stays: Baby deliveries and masectomy Pet Peeve: People who lie to impress others, chewing with your mouth open(or talking with food in your mouth), and people being late. Quote From a Movie: "I'm older and have better insurance. Tawanda!." Right- or Left-Handed: Right Siblings: 0Time You Wake Up: That depends,usually between 3 and 4 a.m.Underwear: Yep, I wear them! Veggie You Dislike: Brussels Sprouts What Makes You Run Late: I am very good at not being late.X-Rays You Have Had: Dental. Yummy Food You Make: What are you asking? Most everything I make is yummy or I don't make it again LOL Zoo Animal You Like Best: The big cats!

Thanks for listening! :) How about you? Copy and past this list to your blog and after you fill it out, leave a comment so I can come see!

No comments:

Post a Comment