Weather Info

Click for Goldendale, Washington Forecast

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Strippy Quilt As You Go

I managed to get 20 blocks done for Jan Mac this week. Originally, I was thinking I'd see how many I could do the rest of February, which is today. I'm taking a break today, but will probably give it another shot later on. I did do one with other fabrics just to see what it would look like. They get to be addicting after awhile LOL

I smell lunch cooking! We're just having corn chowder and pumpkin pie. I love pumpkin pie and have never understood just why it can 'only' be eaten on Thanksgiving or Christmas.

I had a surprise visit from one of my very close cousins on Thursday (we grew up practically as sisters) I have only seen her a few times in the last ten years so that was a good thing (toquote Martha S.) If nothing more to their liking turns up they may actually be moving here. Since my closest non-relative friend has moved away, that would be very nice. I've even found them a house already!

I better go tend to lunch before it burns.

Saturday Simples

I'm thankful it's the weekend and I don't HAVE to do anything I don't really want to today

I'm thankful I got 20 blocks done to send 'Down Under'

I'm thankful the snow is melting, REALLY thankful

No comments:

Post a Comment