Weather Info

Click for Goldendale, Washington Forecast

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Correction!

The plastic shoeboxes were $8.88 at Bi-Mart, not $4.99. I can't even type anymore LOL





I have a Group Buddy that lives in Tampa and he said their heading for 19*. I'm not sure if he meant the high tomorrow or low tonight. Either way, that's pretty chilly for Florida!





Need to get busy and get things finished up for the evening. Just a few more things to do. It sure is easier to accomplish something when the sun is shining.





When I was folding fabric I found a piece with this tag stapled to it. Think the fabric qualifies as vintage? The fabric in the background is NOT the fabric this tag was attached to !!





It came out a little blurry but the tag says 2 1/4 yds, price $1.79, JC Penney. How long has it been since Penney;s even carried fabric? It's been awhile!

Have a good evening, or whatever time it is where you are.


No comments:

Post a Comment