Weather Info

Click for Goldendale, Washington Forecast

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Rainy Days!

Yahoo! It rained! Well, to some of the rest of you it was a sprinkle, but it was enough to make the eaves drip and the big dog all wet. (uck! and then she wants me to pet her?) That counts as rain here.

I've been in a sewing slump lately. Browsing all my bookmarked blogs has me inspired again. I did manage to get one teapot cut out. Now to fuse it onto the topper before I lose track of all the pieces!

We've come up with another plan to fix Heidi's coffe table cover. I'm going to put wide elastic diagonally on the back side of each corner. That's on the top of my list for tomorrow so I can take it over to her on Monday.

Today we are going to spend the afternoon with friends. There will be eight of us if everyone shows. If I had my "druthers" I'd stay home and take a very long nap! This kind of weather does that to me.

If you recall, a while back I made a pin cushion for a swap. Mine came in at sixth place but was the first one chosen. Now I've started collecting pin cushion patterns! I saw the cutest ones made to looks like toadstool houses. So cute! I printed off the instructions but don't remember the website so I can give the creator credit. Found it. http://thelittlehousebythesea.wordpress.com . They are Toadstool Cottage and Mushroom House. I'm afraid if I make them I won't want to give them away. So, does that mean I need to do two sets?


Thankfulness's

For friends we can get together with

For the rain

For a warm house

For my sweet little dog (except when she's naughty)

For my little yellow canary car up and running again

Have an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment