Weather Info

Click for Goldendale, Washington Forecast

Sunday, October 11, 2009

The sun is shining, the skies are blue, but don't let that fool you! If you're old enough, hear this in Bing Crosby's voice! If you're not, you're going to say, "WHO?"

I'm so cold and would really love a nice hot cup of coffee, but I really need to sleep tonight. GD says, Grammie, no nappin', when I doze off watching Elmo for the upteenth time.

I told myself that I was going to work on getting the foot stool finished today. Hasn't happened! But I have taken a nice long nap. Does that count? And watched most of a NASCAR race. But anything productive, like even putting some paint on the kitchen ceiling? Nah. Aren't some sunday's just meant for lazing around?

I did get some applique out, look at it, make sure I still have all the pieces, and arrange it. Does that count?

Does paper multiply at your house? It sure does here. I have stacks and stacks of papers that are needing attention. The recycling guys will love me when I finally get it all taken care of.

Sunday Simmers

Thankful for the electric furnace that always comes on

Thankful for the ability to take a day off from the hussle and bustle of life

Thankful for understanding, caring friends

Thankful for my youngest daughter who has a birthday today (hard to claim 29 when your 'baby' is 29!)

Thankful that the huge SUV didn't damage my car any worse than it did

No comments:

Post a Comment