Weather Info

Click for Goldendale, Washington Forecast

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Scrambled Thoughts

Only mending done this week, nothing fun or exciting. But...by asking a question on one of the quilting groups I belong to I did find the applique portions of a wall hanging I would like to do as a Christmas gift. I think I can figure out the rest of it. That's a big plus!

I've been 'trying' to get sick this week. Fever and chills, runny nose, just a touch of a sore throat, general malaise. Thursday I felt like I could go to bed and not wake up until the alarm went off on Monday morning. Unfortunately, the body won't cooperate! I did tell Keith that he was on his own for lunch today. I just don't feel up to cooking anything. Now, if I just had a nice thick book to read!

Do any of you readers cross stitch or embroider? I'm searching for a better method of storing my hundreds of flosses. I'm toying with designing my own. I have stored them on those little plastic bobbins in a fishing tackle box. It works but then every time I get a new color, sigh, I have to rearrange them all. When you have as many colors as I do, that's a time consuming job. I need something that will hold many many skeins. Please let me know if you have a system that works for you. If my brainy idea works I'll post a picture

As Bugs Bunny said, "That's All Folks!"

Thankful For

Puffs Plus Tissues

Warm Clothes

A few days off from babysitting

That I know this too shall end!

Online Quilting Groups

No comments:

Post a Comment