Weather Info

Click for Goldendale, Washington Forecast

Saturday, January 16, 2010

SHHH! Don't Tell

but I see blue sky!

I think it's one of those days that make you think Spring is really coming, but hold on!  Winter WILL return!

I've been having issues with a too cozy little mouse.  Very smart mouse also.  I have those electronic things in both ends of the house, glue traps (hey, I'm desperate), even a new old-fashioned spring trap.  I bait the glue trap with kibble.  She can get the kibble without getting stuck.  I've spent the past few days putting just about everything in totes. You would think I was getting ready to move.  I found where she was starting a nest in the basket with my Easter bunnies. She ran out of there, I moved and disinfected the bunnies.  I haven't seen her since but I'm sure she's in here somewhere.

Needless to say, I haven't done much sewing this week.  I do have a couple of mending things for DD#2 and a pair of pillowcases that need to be done this weekend. My swap partner let me know her's to me are in the mail. I did get a practice case done.  I think I'll make another one and send them to the Million Cases Project.

I know I've complained a great deal about my tiny, tiny house, etc.  It's either too cold, too hot, too corwded, or whatever. I am changing my way of thinking.  I am very grateful for what I have.  Seeing the plight of those people in Hati has made me realize just how blest we are.  No wonder some of those countries view us Americans as rich and increased with goods. My heart goes out to them.  I wish there was more I could do than just send dollars to them.

I'm off to take a walk before the weather changes.

Today I'm Most Thankful For:


All the water I want to use

More than enough food

Electricity

Heat/Cooling

A roof over my head to keep the rain off

No comments:

Post a Comment