Weather Info

Click for Goldendale, Washington Forecast

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving and back to SEWING

Thanksgiving is over for another year, families have all returned to their homes,
now I can get serious about finishing some works in progress. Such as this cute snowman card holder.


I'm not sure what I did but blogger and I are having issues about whether to left align or  NOT!

This gets a border with zig-zaged ribbon to slide the cards behind.
Grandson will get some pillowcases for his big-boy bed. Dad is a real Dale E, Sr. fan and I happened across this fabric one day. I didn't have any plans for it at the time but I think I can make T-Bone a cute pillowcase with it.

Dear daughter #2 has informed me that I will only be needed one day a week through the winter. Oh how sweet! More time for quilting!
There was a new JC Penny sale catalog in yesterday's mail.  I haven't looked at it yet but did notice a simple scrappy-looking quilt on the cover. One of my 'want-to-do' projects for this winter is to organize my quilt patterns. They are here-and-there in no particular order.  I do have the applique patterns in two binders but I know there are more to be added.
I need to get over to the sewing machine for the day.
 Each of you have a great day! 
Happy quilting!
Thanksgiving Thanks
That it hasn't snowed yet (to stick for the season) and isn't even that cold!
Night driving glasses
The internet
Family
Daisy
Ladybug
Digital Cameras (adding a sixth one today!)


Thanks for stopping by! Come by anytime, the tea kettle is always at the ready!

1 comment:

  1. Now that my life has slowed down, I am able to really enjoy the finer things in life (like finishing my PIF gifts) :0)
    If you could send me your address, I can see about getting it out to you :0)
    askattebo@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete