Weather Info

Click for Goldendale, Washington Forecast

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Weather!

Right now I am SO thankful that I live where I do! I'm so empathetic for those of you who live further east. I heard that it was forecasted to be 9*F in El Paso, TX  last night. That's cold no matter where it is but those poor people down there don't know how to deal with that kind of weather like those of us further north do. Do they even HAVE anti-freeze down there? And there is SO much snow in the far eastern part of the country. I wish they could ship it out to our Cascade Mountains for snow pack! Wouldn't that be interesting? Seeing train car loads of SNOW LOL

The February challenge in one of my Yahoo Groups is to use at least 5 different red prints, only reds, (can have small amounts of another color but predominately red), and create something.  I have wanted to make a cloth purse like my present one with a few modifications. I wasn't thinking of red, but...

I was on the phone until midnight last night and I'm just very unenergetic today. I have real case of I-just-want-to-be-a-couch potato today.

Today I'm Thankful For:

HEAT!!!
Sunshine
True Friends
The Telephone, to keep in touch
My Little Prince and Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment