Weather Info

Click for Goldendale, Washington Forecast

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Kids Say The Darnest Things !!

I'm sitting with two of my grandchildren yesterday and my granddaughter who is four tells me that Mommy got a new kind of milk. It's CHOCOLATE, Grammie!! I'm trying hard to contain myself and not let her know that they even had chocolate milk when Grammie was a little girl! So later, when I'm telling Mommy what all happened while she was at work I mentioned this and  she told me that she had been at Grocery Outlet and they had Organic Chocolate Milk, in a 1 quart box so she bought one. Now, here's the best part!! Her daughter loved it. Her son didn't like it at all. Which goes to show that it's not a raging hormonal thing because My Little Princess is only FOUR!

But her mother did release a dragon because now Princess asks about everything, "Does it have chocolate on it?" And I mean EVERYTHING !!

Hope you get as good a laugh from this as Grammie did!

Thankful Thursday

For a beautiful unseasonable warm February day
Jackets in various weights
Fabric
Quilt patterns
BOMs

Hope your day was great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment