Weather Info

Click for Goldendale, Washington Forecast

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Memories


O've been thinking back over all the Christmasses of my life, trying to decide which was my favorite Christmas. It would have to be when the older two were in elementary school. 
We were living in a 12x60 trailer. We had Keith's brother his wife, and three children,  his wife's mom, dad, and younger sister. The living room was in the front and we had gifts under the tree from wal to wall, literally. It was a grand, great time! This is only a portion of the gifts. The rest of the family hadn't arrived yet.

Now my tree sits on the piano, is prelit and pre decorated.  All i have to do is take it out of the box and plug it in. How times have changed!

I already have sewing jobs for 2010. Sigh. I don't think I'll ever get time to do MY sewing projects, unless I never sleep or eat!

Are any of you joining in on any mystery quilts?  I think I have three!  I'll do one and print the clues for the others so I can do them later.

We didn't get a white Christmas this year, but, hey, I for one am NOT complaining! It's those light grey clouds that usually foretell snow but I'm not sure there is any moisture in them.  It's chilly however, around 23* the last time I checked. BRRR!!!

THANKFULLNESSES

Today I'm thankful

That Jesus came to earth, died and was resurrected, went back to heaven and will soon come for us. And if you don't believe that.  I'm sorry, that's my belief.

That there isn't any snow.

That my house is semi-warm

That I have hot/cold running water

That my Best Friend Forever (BFF) is alive and well

THANKFULNESSES

No comments:

Post a Comment