Weather Info

Click for Goldendale, Washington Forecast

Monday, May 20, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday!






The Weather,,,  It's another perfect day here...about 78* outside.

Right now I am...Watching live coverage of the Moore, OK tornado that just occurred. So sad. Total   devastation...like footage I've seen of bombings. It's indescribable!

Thinking: Wondering just WHY I want to live in the mid-west!

On My Reading Pile: We have discovered that my younger grandson is gluten sensitive so I've been trying to find a GOOD bread recipe that doesn't dry out so quickly.

On My TV: The Weather Channel. Oh my!  As if a tornado destroying their home wasn't enough, now a broken gas line has set it on fire.  My heart breaks for these people!

What I found while surfing the net: A luscious sounding Rice Krispie Treat recipe at Sweet As A Cookie

On this week's menu: It's warm weather so... Smoothies and more smoothies.

On My To-Do List: Making Scrappy Quilts for charities...plus it will diminish my overflowing stash.  It doesn't help anyone just taking up space here.

In my Craft Basket: Last year's embroidery project from Jenny at Elefantz

Looking forward to this week: Maybe some cooler weather!

Looking around the house: I rearranged a few things and there is still a few things to find a new home.

From my Camera:
No time for playing with the camera this week but please enjoy this one of a sunrise last winter.

On my Prayer List: The people affected by the tornadoes this week are at the very top of my prayer list.

Answered prayers: Last week my Mini Doxie swallowed an acorn. I didn't know what was wrong so took her to the vet. Long story short, she had surgery to remove the nut and is recovering nicely.  God does care about his other creatures!

Bible Verse for the week:Isaiah 26:3
                  "Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on Thee:  because he trusteth  in Thee."

No comments:

Post a Comment