Weather Info

Click for Goldendale, Washington Forecast

Monday, March 11, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday

THE WEATHER: It has the promise of being a nice day...forecast is for the mid 60s. Sorry for all those  in the snowy parts of the country! I so enjoy the sunshine, even on cooler days, and am so thankful for it.
RIGHT NOW I AM: Waiting for my tea to cool so I can sip it.
THINKING: Thinking of the sewing I need to do today.  I'm behind on one challenge, as I needed to get some Pellon.
ON MY READING PILE: At the top is my Bible and other devotional books. I am currently doing a two year Bible reading plan along with reading an excellent book on the life of Christ, "Desire of Ages," by Ellen White. Other than that are my quilting magazines a health magazine, and various books on my Kindle.
ON MY TV: Nothing at the moment. I am enjoying the early morning stillness before our little village awakens for the day.
SOMETHING FUN TO SHARE: Yesterday we went to Amarillo to Chucke Cheese.  I had a great time watching all the children and their parents play the various games. Sometimes 'people-watching' is very entertaining!
ON THE MENU FOR THIS WEEK:     Monday: Veggies with ravoli, veggie patty
                                                              Tuesday: Couscous with veggies
                                                              Wednesday: black bean burrito
                                                              Thursday: undecided
                                                               Friday: undecided
 
ON MY 'TO-DO' LIST:  Put away the items that go down in the "basement."          
                                        Finish the Purple Challenge, photograph it, and post the photo to the      group
                                        Bring boxes down from storage
WHAT I AM SEWING, CROCHETING, CRAFTING: The aforementioned Mug Rug, stitching out all the Deco stitches on my sewing machine for another Challenge, and the ever-present mending.
LOOKING AROUND THE HOUSE: I see a few things to be taken care of, my much-loved little dog asleep here beside me in the rocker, and the first hints of dawn are appearing outside my windows. "God's in His heaven, all's right with the world."--Browning
FROM MY CAMERA: This is the mug rug I made for the Purple Challenge. The challenge was to use five different purple fabric and make something. I have no idea just why it looks poofed in the photo, it isn't! You only count four different fabrics? well, here's the back!

 
ON MY PRAYER LIST: My friend Ruby, too many others to list.
BIBLE VERSE, DEVOTIONAL: "In Your, O Lord, do I put my trust and confidently take refuge; let me never be put to shame or confusion!" Psalms 71:1 Amplified

Have an absolutely awesome beautiful day in the Lord!

I was out having a fun day with the grandchildren who are on Spring Break this week so this didn't get posted when it should have, but seriously, what's more important, children or blogs?

See you next time!

                                 Shell



 

No comments:

Post a Comment