Weather Info

Click for Goldendale, Washington Forecast

Friday, June 22, 2012

Gray, Dreary Day

I know, I said I was going to post more often.  What is that they say about the best laid plans of mice and men? LOL

Well, we had TWO days of summer-y weather, now it's raining!  We had an impressive thunderstorm, for here anyway, last night.  Lightning but it was so far away the thunder could just barely be heard.  There was one clap that was close though.  You know, the ones that you hear the air split?  THAT got me out of bed and in here to shut the computer down. Fast!  Then it rained so hard I thought it must be large hail from the sound on the roof!  I actually looked out to see if it was!  No, just very hard fast rain.  My porch light has a built-in  motion sensor and something made it come on, then it didn't want to go off.  Since the forecast had assurd me that it would rain today I took advantage of a rainy day to go to the REAL town and take care of some business.


I started on a new sewing machine cover the other day.  I want to put piping between the side and main seams.  After I had sewn the two rows of piping I realized I had done it backwards!  So a-frogging we will go!  Fortunately it's only on the first piece.

I suddenly realized that I have two projects that need to be finished this week.  One of which I haven't even started yet! Guess who's going to be putting in some late nights!


  Unfortunately, NOT today!



Today I'm thankful for --

The soft pitter-patter of the rain,
That my roof doesn't leak!
AND,
Tomorrow is Skype day so I can see the Prince and Princess!

One more,
For the preview feature!  Do you know what a greary day is?  Neither do I LOL

Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment