Weather Info

Click for Goldendale, Washington Forecast

Friday, January 28, 2011

A GIFT FOR YOU-- Print Friendly

Someone shared this print site with me so I'm passing it on to you. You can enter the url for what you'd like to print and this will do it for you. It makes it into a PDF file so you can edit out the ads etc. that you don't want to print. Then, of course, you can change font style, size and whatever. Do anything that you can with a PDF. Pretty neat! I WILL be making use of this. I usually highlight, then do the copy/paste into a Word file so that I can edit. This will be much faster. Oh, for some unknown reason I put it at the bottom of the page. I think I will get that moved when I can so it will be easier to get to. Just click on it and you will be redirected to the site.

Have an absolutely awesome day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment