Weather Info

Click for Goldendale, Washington Forecast

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

IRISH MUSES

I just discovered a new blog! It's   Irish Muses . Since I have a Celtic ancestry I love anything to do with Ireland and Scotland. Celtic Woman is one of my favorite groups.

I've had a nasty bout with allergies or whatever for nearly a week now. It's really wearing me out! It started when the weather changed and I keep the windows closed more now. If I didn't have the proverbial Scotsman so ingrained in me I'd say, To heck with it! And leave the windows open.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much! Hope you are feeling better.It is wonderful about your Celtic ancestry, and hopefully you will visit one day. Celtic Woman is a great group. I also love the Chieftains, the Dubliners, Enya,m Christy Moore, and so many more.

    Allergies can be so hard! Don't open the windows...you will pay dearly.
    Thanks again!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete