Weather Info

Click for Goldendale, Washington Forecast

Monday, June 22, 2009

Sharon Shamber Videos

If you are a beginning quilter, or even experienced, watch the two videos on You Tube about Hand Basting a Quilt without Pins. It's a fantastic method.

I'm trying to get a quilt basted and I'm going to try this method. Since I have such a small space to work in, I think this will be a big benefit.

I tried to embed the videos but I must be doing something incorrect because it didn't work for me. So you will just have to go to the site. Hmmm. I'll try copying the URL for you and see what happens. It won't even do a copy/paste. Gremlins must have been playing with my computer during the night !! Well, go to Sharonshambernetwork.com you should be able to find it there. There are two videos dealing with this topic.

Happy Quilting!

Monday Musings

Why is the first full day of summer so cold here?
Why are the days already getting shorter when summer hasn't really started yet?
Why aren't there more hours in a day?
Why do quack grass and weeds grow so fast?
Why is it, the older you get the faster the days go by?

1 comment:

  1. You can find the videos on YouTube, also! Part 1 and Part 2.

    And I was just wondering the same thing yesterday - it doesn't seem fair that I haven't been able to enjoy warm, late summer evenings yet and the days are already starting to get shorter!

    ReplyDelete