Weather Info

Click for Goldendale, Washington Forecast

Friday, June 4, 2010

I really DO know how to spell

Sometimes my fingers aren't as fast as my brain though!  Or is it the other way around? The word is DIVERGED not DEVULGED !! Sometimes I hit the wrong key and publish a post before I intend to also LOL

I finally figured out a way to do continuous bias, yippee! The placemats are all done. After I mend a small tear in a pair of pants for DD I'm going to finish a cute little pot grabber I saw on another bog and she was kind enough to mail me the pattern. It's a little chicken. It's been so long since I started it I will need to read the directions again to see what needs to be done next.

I found the cutest flannel at Jo-Ann's earlier this spring. It's bright green with red plaid ladybugs. There was only enough to make boxer-style jammies with it. Oh, well. Then, if I get left alone for awhile I will work on whittling down the fabric stash. It does no one good just sitting here.

I want to start doing Quilts for Kids and Newborns in Need. Small quilts that I can easily do the machine quilting in my tiny space. How I envy those with sewing STUDIOS !!

Friday Ponders

I love it when it rains HARD during the night and then dries out so I can do yard work later

I love trying to figure out how to do things on my own, and do them RIGHT

I love watching the deer browse in our fields

I love the scent of the air after a good rain

I love watching the little finches at the feeding station

Have a great weekend everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Just popping in to say hello . I love the night rain too in fact any rain these days will do .

    ReplyDelete