Weather Info

Click for Goldendale, Washington Forecast

Monday, April 27, 2009

It's Monday morning!

Hope everyone had a great weekend. It was actually somwhat pleasant here (the wind wasn't blowing a gale!). I managed to get outside and scrub up a Little Tikes desk so one of the granddaughters could use it.

I also got the blocks done for a Turning Twenty block exchange I'm in. The last one we did was black/red/white. This one is any floral. Anything goes as long as you can find a flower in it. Mine will be in today's mail to their new owners. It's fun to see what design others send you. You send for blocks to each of the others in the group and they add two strips and send them back. When you get them all you decide on the layout, sew the blocks together, and...you have a quilt top all done.

Monday Thanks

That I don't have a mortgage
That my husband has a good job
That my car is paid for
That my family is healthy
That I live in the country

No comments:

Post a Comment